ROYALTY HAS ARRIVED.
FEBRUARY 27TH, 6PM-10PM
FLUSHING TOWN HALL, QUEENS, NY
Historic Flushing Town Hall. The industry's best competitors.
One legendary night.
Charcuterie Masters is so much more than a contest, it's a celebration of Meaty Times where guests will be able to sample the following:
• Old world charcuterie from Queens' very own Muncan Food
• Pig butter and pork rillettes from Larissa Popa
• Exquisite salumi from charcutiers, including Caseiro E Bom and The Meat Market
• Iowa Swabian Hall hog caja China style from Chef Hugue Dufour of M. Wells Steakhouse
• Pit smoked Iowa Swabian Hall hog from Chef Will Horowitz of Ducks Eatery/Harry & Ida’s
• Mosefund Mangalitsa sliders by Chef Alfonso Zhicay of Casa del Chef Bistro
• Pig breakdown by Larissa Popa plus a pig breakdown and sausage making demo
• Sweet treats from Roni-Sue Chocolates including Pig Candy and Bacon Popcorn
• Pairings of artisanal beer, wine, and cider
VIP EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE:
• Early access to the entire festival
• A chance to chat with judges, chefs, and competitors
• Exclusive VIP tasting room, featuring a luxurious spread of cured meats, including headcheese and other charcuterie personally prepared by NYEE president, Chef David Noeth
• Exclusive charcuterie selections from Queens’ very own Muncan Food, Chicago’s West Loop Salumi, a selection of fine cheeses curated by The Cheese and Dairy Society of New York State, and fine libations.